Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Light House and Finger Rock, Puerto Princesa

Today I had a two dives in Puerto Princesa area. First was on Light House and that's was also first time for me. Second dive was on Finger Rock.

Dive #:
214
Date: 27.4.2011
Place: Philippines, Palawan, Puerto Princesa, Light House
Depth: 29,5m Average: 17,7m
Dive time: 52min
Visibility: 15-20m
Sea Temperature: +28C

Equipment
Bottle: 12L/200bar (air) Wetsuit: No wetsuit, shorts + t-shirt Weight: 4Kg

Dive Center: Moana Dive Center
Price: 3300PHP/55€ (2 dives)

Blue-spotted stingray tried to hide.
Eyes closer.
The arch, landmark of Light House. I'm just under arch.
DM Dani in the sun at safety stop.
On this dive I tried 4 kilos in my weight belt instead of 5kg. Diving felt good with 4kg. In the safety stop my BCD was empty, so 4kg is perfect weight for me.
---
Dive #: 215
Date: 27.4.2011
Place: Philippines, Palawan, Puerto Princesa, Finger Rock
Depth: 16,1m Average: 10,6m
Dive time: 58min
Visibility: 30m
Sea Temperature: +30C

Equipment
Bottle: 12L/200bar (air) Wetsuit: No wetsuit, shorts + t-shirt Weight: 4Kg

On this dive we saw many nudibranches.
Garden eels.
Two moray eels hiding.
What is this fish?
Small fishes on the top of corals.
Scorpion fish.
Today weather was just perfect. Blue sky and very warm day. Great day for diving.

No comments:

Post a Comment